Sunday 12 October 2008

Cupcake Craft Challenge 8


I love a good sketch, and when I came across this one on the Cupcake Craft Challenge blog this morning, I just had to give it a go. I'd already coloured this image (Woodware 'Deco Flowers') to use on my Aunt's Birthday card, so I'm going to give this card to her later this month. The backing paper is from the 'Floral Stack' by DCWV, the embossing was done using the Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirl' embossing folder, and the flowers are a mixture of Papermania and Flora Doodles. The strip of lace was gifted to me my the lovely Cathy .

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower stamp. Beautiful card.
    Take care & keep smiling
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the colours and image are so pretty
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! thanks for playing this week at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card, thanks so much for joining in this week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x