Sunday 21 September 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Pauline a couple of days ago, and my initial reaction was AARRGGHH!!!! lol Having gotten over the shock, I've had a think and have to admit that I'm struggling to think of enough interesting facts about myself!

The rules are:

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes:

1. When I first started this crafting business, I had NO idea just how addictive it was, or just how much stash I would accumulate...I started with a small plastic storage box, then added another, and another, and another, and another, then some more to house my stamp collection, then a drawer, and a shelf in the airing cupboard, and now two...when will it end???

2. When I'm not crafting, I like to cook and bake. My favourite recipe is Delia's 'Four Nut Chocolate Brownies', which I've made soooo many times I've got the recipe memorised! If you'd like to have a try, the recipe can be found here .

3. I work as music teacher, teaching flute & clarinet (and recorder if I must!) privately, and in several schools in London. I never thought I'd enjoy teaching when I started my first job 9 years ago, and although it can be really hard work sometimes, I love it now.

4. I actually like doing H*******k! Sorry for my bad language! lol

5. I don't really like hot sunny weather...I much prefer it when it's cold, and I love watching thunderstorms - as long as I'm safely inside!

6. I was resistant to setting up a blog, as I was sure it was going to mean that I'd get less crafting done...in fact it's making me do more, as I'm rapidly becoming addicted to all the wonderful challenge blogs!

7. I can cross my eyes, and move them independently from each other...not quite sure how I discovered that! lol

Right, now it's my turn to tag some people. As I've only been blogging for a few weeks, I've really struggled to think of 7 people to tag, so apologies, if you've recently been tagged by someone else. I'm tagging: Cathy, Lorraine, Jo, Tracie, Julie, Mand and Emma. Sorry girls!

PS - just to clear up any confusion...the word is 'Housework' lol!

4 comments:

  1. You've got me intrigued re your h***k word. If you get a sec, e-mail me and put me out of my misery lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued too!
    Ha! Ha! Good old Pauline got you too, eh? Great facts.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Helen...NOT!! LOL! Love all the facts about yourself...especially about your eyes! Hope your ok hun and catch up with you soon. Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen ... hope you're well. I have left two little somethings for you on my blog :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x