Monday 29 September 2008

Grandparents Day

I thought I'd missed Grandparents Day this year, as it's usually at the beginning of September, but it turns out that they've moved it this year to next Sunday (5th October)...so there's still time to get your cards done! As I didn't have much time to craft, I've kept my card very simple, and used some Penny Black 'Bear Blanks' gifted to me by my lovely friend Carol. The alphabet stamps are by Studio G, the paper is by Basic Grey 'Archangel', and once again I've used my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' embossing folder.


I did make one other card last night, but it's for a friend's birthday next week, and as I don't want her to see it on here first, I'll save 'til then to upload it.

9 comments:

  1. Oh! This is so cute. Those teddies are fab.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Lovely and cute .. and this is one of my fave papers :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww its lovely! Wish I could have your mojo right now! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Thanks for the reminder about grandparents day. I thought about it recently but had no idea when it was. I love the lettering that you have done on this card. It fits the design so well.
    SammieJay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Helen. love those bears and the papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Helen,
    Thanks for popping by my blog and what a fab idea taking a pic, lol. Might have to try that and see if it makes it any easier. Love this card, such a cute stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Here's another Grandparents Day Card we created here in the States. Grandparents Day was Sept. 7th for us.

    I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! its sooooooo cute!.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, clever little bears aren't they!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x